WNDR’s Commitment to Health and Safety Protocols
We have new practices in place to keep WNDR staff and the WNDR community healthy and safe.
- We deinstalled all artwork and engagements that required touch. We have reimagined the experience working with artists and collectives on exciting new installations. Remember to bring your phone for photos and activation of several of the artworks.
- The museum will be operating at limited capacity to ensure distancing and reduced occupancy are met as a requirement of the City of Chicago.
- Timed entry tickets are required in order to manage the flow of guests. Everyone’s temperature is checked prior to checking in at the admissions desk.
- For the entire museum visit, all guests over the age of two are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth.
- Directional signage, a one way flow of the experience and distancing measures are implemented throughout the museum.
- Hand sanitizer is conveniently placed around the museum.
- We have increased cleaning measures, regularly disinfecting exhibit and public area surfaces.
- We have increased air ventilation and filtration.
- We have closed the coat and bag checkroom.
- We have closed the food and beverage experience.
- We will have limited retail offerings.
- All WNDR staff undergo a daily screening and temperature check.
- Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public place where people are present, and despite taking precautions we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. So that we can satefly remain open, we require all visitors to follow the safety measures outlined.
- WNDR reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these measures and other museum policies to leave the museum’s premise.